Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Madilyn Bree Finley

Dear, Madilyn
November 21st 2010 was a hard but wonderful day. I woke up in wonder if you would enter the world today. You mother was insisting that you would be here, little did we all know she was right. 12:12 I received a text from you dad saying were going to the hospital Nicole's water has broke scared, excited, upset , nervous and sad where some of the feelings I felt. Scared for you and your mommy knowing all the trouble you both had been through. Excited to see you for the first time and hold you in my arms and love you. Upset because I didn't know how fast you was going to get here and I had to work a party before I made the trip to Corbin. Nervous not knowing what was in store or what would happen next and last SAD cause your Grandfather Mike Finley was not here to share this time with all of us and meet you for the first time.

Once I got to the Hospital, I went in and Checked on you and your mommy. Things where good but your mommy's pain level was really high. I began to pray for God to comfort you and your mommy. around 6:30 they gave your mommy her medication to help her with the pain. Then you and mommy took a turn for the worst. Your moms blood pressure dropped and your heart rate was gone. Scared, Confused not sure what to say or do, me and granny started to pray. Knowing God was in control of this situation faith set in and as calmness covered the room I look over to the nursery window and there was a 5 pound 2 ounces and 19 inches long dark haired baby.. Tears laughter and excitement filled the room. YOU WHERE HERE !! Healthy little Madilyn Bree Finley. The nurse came out to tell us your Mommy was fine and would be out of surgery soon. God had you in his hands the whole time. I started out with saying I was sad that Papaw Finley was not here to see you, I was wrong he held you before we did and watched you come to this earth before we did. I know he was right beside God in that room making sure those Doctors knew what to do. He Carried you and your mommy through the most amazing thing either one of you will ever experience.

That Night I was on my knees for a long time telling God thanks for everything he done today and Thanking him for bring us a wonderful healthy baby girl and keeping her mommy safe through the whole thing.
Maddie, I write this so one day you can look back and know that no matter what happens in Life God is the only answer. People Change and things happen that we don't always understand but God knows all things and he has a reason why he does things the way he does. We don't always know why but he does. You and your mommy have an amazing testimony to the world, share it keep it close to your heart and never let a day go by with out Thanks Jesus or God for you life and the air you breath.
I also am writing this to tell you that no matter what I love you, I feel in love with you as soon as I laid eyes on you. I know that I am not the only one and always remember that too you have a big warm family that is always here for you and love you no matter what. Also I want you to know that your Papaw Mike Finley would be so happy to see you and be apart of your life here on earth but Jesus needed him in heaven early, but he is there to be your Guarding Angel and protect you from all harm. He loves you with all of his heart and Is always beside you.

As I write this letter you are making your first travel home, I am so excited to see what a wonderful girl, women you will become. Always know that anything you need I along with your whole family is here for you and will always be. I love you Madilyn Bree and will always and forever.

Love,
Aunt Amanda Finley

November 23, 2010


1 comment:

  1. So so sweet, Amanda!!! Congratulations to you and your entire family. And welcome to the world, Madilyn!

    ReplyDelete