Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amazed by Muse

Yesterday October 11 2010, I stood at the US Bank arena with some of my best friends. I went in expectation to be board and to know as much about MUSE as I did when I came. To my knowledge Muse was an indie band that played some songs for the Twilight movies. When the concert started people started cheering watched the stage impatiently waiting on Muse to enter the stage.. Music started playing the stage lit up with three towers each with people walking up the stairs to the top of the towers, then they started to fall down and then the curtains fall to each member of the band on a tower there song "Uprising" played as they jammed out. The light display was amazing and for each song it just got better their talent and music amazed me. I stood in awe as the concert I thought was coming to and end with giant eye ball balloons fell from the top of the arena. When the balloons where popped the stage lights were at it again and Muse came back out to preform two of their most popular songs and then the concert can to an end. I once again stood at the US Bank arena with some of my best friends three of us where in awe and one was about in tears from the concert I thought was not going to be my favorite concert ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment